Contract Sales positions are responsible for sales and marketing, estimating and bidding for Building Automation Solutions for new construction and negotiated projects by personally performing the following duties:
- Develop estimates and preliminary system design documentation that is concise, complete and legible for use by the design development staff.
- Provide quality and timely service to maintain current customer base by ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Utilize effective sales and marketing strategies to increase gross revenues within the targeted company profit margins.
- Prepare change order requests and interface with other outside members of a project construction team.
- Develop relationships with potential customers throughout assigned sales territory including contractors, consulting engineers and building owners.
- Develop personal weekly sales plans and sales activity reports.
- Document the requirements associated with each project.
Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in a science or engineering discipline from a four-year college or university is preferred; or experience with commercial heating, air conditioning and control systems. Position requires related sales experience and/or training with an understanding of marketing techniques.