System Application Technician
System Application Technicians are responsible for engineering, software applications, and/or installation for assigned projects in order to assure a high quality project within budget, on schedule and to the owners’ satisfaction. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist Project Manager in the completion of hardware/software requirements of the project
- Assist Project Manager in coordinating labor needs to productively complete assigned projects
- Assists Lead tech on installation and troubleshooting of projects
- Reports status of assigned projects/tasks to the Project Manager on a regular predetermined basis
- Reduce operating costs by identifying cost saving ideas
- Performs personal skills to ensure efficient and timely completion of assigned projects through
- Programming, application engineering or technical work
- Attend scheduled construction meetings as Project Manager dictates
- Assures customer satisfaction by ensuring all applicable standards are being met and reviewing
- cell performance during the progress of the project
- Complete Job Checkouts
- Other Duties may be assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree (BS) in a science or engineering discipline is preferred; or experience with commercial heating, air conditioning and control systems and/or access control systems. Five years experience in performing the specialty and skill they are directly involved with as a working member of a team.
Must be able to effectively present and receive information in English, both formally and informally. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical specifications, architectural drawings, construction documentation and electrical diagrams. Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.